- Develop Clarify solution and services expertise
- Achieve sales activity targets including prospecting calls, appointments, demos and proposals
- Build meaningful trusted advisor relationships with industry clients, especially automotive dealers
- Meet and exceed revenue and client satisfaction targets
- Track all business development activity within the Clarify CRM (Hubspot or similar)
- Engage with Clarify marketing colleagues to ensure social media channels are used effectively to promote Clarify solutions across targeted industry sectors
- Strive to be a trusted advisor to clients and the industry
- Minimum two years automotive industry experience in sales, sales operations or service marketing roles and/or software sales experience (ideally to the automotive industry)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and comfort working across client organizations, from front-line team members to executives
- Passion for helping clients and a proven ability to deliver to them as promised
- Strong collaborative orientation both with client stakeholders and internally including Clarify alliance partners to find innovative ways to support clients
- Self-confidence to take rejection in stride
- Track record of making it happen in the marketplace
- Travel required both locally (GTA) and across the country -- 20% estimated (post pandemic)
Clarify Group Inc. is a new research and advisory firm bringing decades of automotive experience, a global perspective, and unique digital tools to the Canadian market. While Clarify Group may be new, our parent company, Universus Media Group, is a successful digital content agency, supporting clients in telling their product, brand and company stories using best-in-class video and social media tools.
Clarify has assembled a national and global network of expert partners to bring the best data, insights, advisory support and digital tools to discerning clients. Our mission is to accelerate the business performance of our clients across the automotive industry including OEMs, dealers, suppliers, aftermarket providers, lenders, new mobility, government, and technology partners to the automotive ecosystem. At a time when the industry is transforming like never before, we clarify the road ahead.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting B2B sales professional who is eager to be part of the transformation of the automotive industry. This is a unique opportunity to be a big part of a small but powerful team of automotive experts, motivated to help our clients succeed.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Account Executive is responsible for driving the awareness and growth of Clarify Group in Canada, with focus on the marketing and sale of Clarify digital and data subscription services to automotive OEMs and Dealers, along with supporting the sale of Clarify research and advisory services to clients across the automotive ecosystem. Our clients need answers in a rapidly changing industry, and you will be their first point of contact.
The Account Executive will identify, research and make contact with prospective clients, establish credibility and rapport, ensure client needs and objectives are clearly understood, and will bring in Clarify leadership and subject matter experts to assist with client engagement during the sale process.
The Account Executive will be viewed by clients as a trusted advisor, bringing Clarify digital solutions and advisory services to address business challenges and drive performance.
Apply for this Job